Association for Health Information and Libraries in Africa - 13th Congress
AHILA Net has announced a call for papers on the theme of Enhancing Access to Health Information in Africa: research, collaboration and innovation at the 13th Congress of the Association for Health Information and Libraries to be held from 15-19 October 2012, at the National Assembly, Praia City, Cape Verde.
Sub-themes are as follows:
- Global partnerships and access to health information in Africa
- Empowering end-user access and use of health information
- The role of ICT in enhancing access to health information in Africa
- Promoting research among healthcare providers through access to health information
- Strengthening library and information networks at country level
.Abstracts to be sent to dina1982 AT hotmail.com and copied to the following 2 emails: bsmcec AT yahoo.fr AND chipo AT itoca.org by 31 May 2012. Full papers by 31 July, 2012.
Registration forms and further information will become available on the AHILA website. Registration fee: 150 USD, AHILA Membership 50 USD.